Yes– another list. Ah well, lists are fun.
Here are ten things that I want to accomplish (and have accomplished) as a writer:
1. Write an entire short story in future tense. 2. Write a story about someone transgender. (I even posted this one, that’s
3. Co-write a story (if you wanna help with this one, comment!!!).
4. Write an epic.
5. ACTUALLY complete a graphic novel.
6. Write a book that’s at least 200 pages long (I seem to lose interest at around 140 or so).
7. Illustrate someone else’s book.
8. Build a book like a town, populate it, make some drama, and KILL OFF NEARLY EVERYONE!!! (to help stress)
9. Write a holy text or a collection of myths for an invented religion.
10. Finish this list.
If you want to help out with any of the above, especially the co-writing or illustrating stuff, (keep in mind that I’m twelve, though 😉 ), then comment! 😀