Here’s a list of stuff that happened today:
• I mooshed cornbread in between my fingers until it turned grey. This also works rather well with sushi rice, french bread, and the inside of bagels. Anything doughy or really squishy works well.
• I shoved the remainder of the cornbread into a thermos of chicken soup and ate it.
• I watched a guy yelling and raising a fork. Multiple people responded with their forks.
• I slipped and fell after running through the halls after the science teacher tricked me into believing that I was late for class after the first bell rang.
• I attempted to work with an awful computer.
• I stared at random people, making weird expressions.
• I wrote down a poem and had to re-break the lines so that it actually was a pantoum. But then it kind of died.
• I left my thermos in the science teacher’s room and had to run back and get it.
• I tried to catch up with some people to try and tell them that telling the science teacher that it was his fault that I’d been in the hospital after falling after running to try to get to my next class wouldn’t work.
• I gave up doing the previous thing.
• I got ‘Surfing USA’ stuck in my head.
• I watched the new Steven Universe and my brain fell out of my body and rolled away.
• I watched the new Adventure Time and my brain had to roll back into my head to roll out again.
• I gesticulated forcefully, waving chopsticks, talking loudly as rice fell out of my mouth and onto my shirt. It got stuck to it until I picked it off.
• I thought about putting together a photo story.
• I thought about all the comic book and cartoon characters I have ever falling in love with. (Want a list? Um… Johnny from Maple Town Story, Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe, Larisa and Cloud from Sandra and Woo (sandraandwoo.com) etc.)
• I began to seriously question my sanity.
P.S. A EXTREME PHOTO STORY UPDATING DR. SQUIGGLEEYES AND RISTLETON’S DISASTROUS MISADVENTURE VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.P.S. Larisa is insane.