i just reread that i was yelling about poodles. I have two now!! they live in a cardboard box in my room. Pictures probably never sorry im very lazy these days/
It isn’t a very good book, but here!!
And you can still buy my other book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1517592828/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=&sr=
look at this guyyyy
Sylvanian stuff: Omfg I need the new poodles AIIIIIE!!
wow that was disorganized.
I guess I just don’t like WordPress’s format? So… I don’t really post here? Seriously though I’m addicted to Tumblr so if you have one follow meeeeeee!!
it’s like mostly art and Steven Universe but I do post/reblog Sylvanian stuff and stuff.
See you possibly never, possibly in two seconds,
I have been nominated for a cool award by Zoë (https://sylvanians.wordpress.com)!!
Okay, so basically, I talk about my blog, give some advice to new bloggers, and nominate people as well!! (actual rules at https://oliviassylvanianstuff.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/blogger-recognition-award/)’
Right! I started this blog because I’d seen a bunch of cool Sylvanian blogs and wanted to talk about my Sylvanians and other stuff! At first it was mostly miniatures, but then writing and personal life and art and anime got mixed in… :S
I still love my blog though! I really wish I still posted more here… I use tumblr more now because the format is quicker and it’s easier to code your own themes. 😉 But this blog is great for what it’s good for and it really comes down to how much time I have to post things.
Soooo… advice for new bloggers.
• If you want to be popular, stick to a theme. Seriously. Blogs that are predictable are easy to follow, fun, and clever. If you post a funny meme at six o’clock every day, odds are people are going to want more. If you ramble about random things and sometimes post art and like Sylvanians and generally only actually post anything every half a year… people might lose interest.
• Be friendly and relatable. If a follower is feeling down, be sure they have someone to talk to!! 😉
• Ignore this advice and do whatever the hell you like. Really!!!! 😀
Bye! Hope to see you soon!
Oh wait crap 😡 I forgot to nominate people. Uuuuummmmmmmmmmtmtmtmtm….
Magic Mayhem — http://magicmayhem-sylvanianfamilies.blogspot.com
Sugarbush Valley — http://sugarbushvalley.blogspot.com
and don’t feel inclined to do it!! 🙂
take some art! 🙂
I started an art tumblr with some friends: http://bovo-art.tumblr.com
(this has nothing to do with this blog, I just need it to be online somewhere so I can use it in html)
here’s a dumb little coloring book to download:
and you can download more weird coloring pages of mine here:
and I’m bored so here, read Rani Reads the Entire Library before you buy it:
(but please still buy it) (sorry for self-advertising)
Sorry for inactivity. Apparently most of my followers stopped looking after all the random hiatuses, though….
Anyway… if you’re still here:
- Yes, I still love sock monkeys and Sylvanians and blahblahblah, I just never get around to taking pictures of them.
- I’ve been writing… quite a bit.
please, please, please buy my book… sorry for self-advertising, but I need moneys to go to Japan
- I have a Tumblr now… is that a good thing? It’s mostly excerpts, art, Ruby x Sapphire……….. Check it out: http://monkeymonkeysu.tumblr.com
And yeah… yay! 🙂
A project: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-9YGteWnjK8jwafpzA5XPYIfOrXRi7WK4XvHJtj2llI/edit